Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Got knocked up

Surprising how IMDB had rated Knocked up. I see no reason why it was rated 8.5 out of 10. vulgarity to the fullest extent. A movie that suffocated me.A man's life completely revolving around nothing except for a few poor jokes.Why would some one like to watch a movie like this?

Pretty disgutsing to watch, I shuddered when I watched a few scenes.To much of emphasis on sex and Pregnancy."Redunduncy personified movie".Dialogues certainly flawless but audulerating the country's cultural heritage.People who are interested in good films please dont go and waste your 2 hours on a movie like this.

2 comments:

Viswajith said...

well...hypocrite ...thats wot i wud say as a comment...

Prasant said...

I saw "Knocked Up" and thought it was quite enjoyable. I went in anticipating nothing but laughs on jokes abt pregnancy, sex etc and it is exactly what I got. I would rate it close to 7.0 out of 10.